FLP 2023 / Post 10 | School of Public Health Yorkshire and Humber
04 November 2022
Leadership Fellow - Growing a Diverse Public Health Workforce
Post reference: FLP 2023 / Bid 10
Host organisation: Yorkshire and the Humber School of Public Health
Post location: Health Education England, Leeds Office
- Medical Specialty Trainees (ST3+)
- Dental Specialty Trainees (StR)
- Public Health Registrars (ST3+)
- Specialty and Associate Specialist (SAS) Doctors
- Nurses / Midwives
- Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians
- Healthcare Scientists
- Allied Health Professionals (Art Therapists, Dietitians, Drama Therapists, Music Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Operating Department Practitioners, Orthoptists, Osteopaths, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Prosthetists/Orthotists, Diagnostic Radiographer, Therapeutic Radiographer, Speech and Language Therapists)
Number of Posts: 1
Post start date: August 2023
Are you passionate about making a difference to increase equality, diversity and inclusion in health and public health leadership? Come and work with the School of Public Health in Yorkshire & Humber to help us make our training programmes as diverse as the communities we serve. We want to empower more people with varied experiences, backgrounds and ideas to thrive as future leaders and do our part to tackle the systematic injustices that make it harder for brilliant people to contribute as leaders. This post will continue to implement the strategy and action plan for the School, building on existing work and building networks with new and emerging partners regionally and nationally. This will further embed the work that we need to do to make a difference. There will be fantastic opportunities to develop core leadership skills, with the support of an experienced supervisor as well as the wider team within the School of Public Health and beyond. Although we are working to develop our equality, diversity and inclusion work, we recognise that our workforce is still under-represented in people from marginalised backgrounds. We welcome applicants from these groups, and from diverse professional backgrounds to apply for this role; especially if you are committed to social justice and fairness and making a difference.
Application deadline: 11/11/2022
Interview date: 06/12/2022
Application contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the application alongside your CV to Victor Joseph.
For application instructions and to download an Application Form, please see the vacancies section on the Future Leaders recruitment website.